Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Will I ever enjoy again?

With my first son I had an episiotomy and it hurt for about a year. Likewise with my second son, I tore and it was painful and then just very tender for about a year. Just try and take it slow, relax, and if it really hurts, just stop. If you are feeding that will also contribute to l dryness and does not help the situation. Honestly my advice is lots of lube, taking it slow, and booze. Not enough to get you wasted, but 2-3 gles of wine or beers work wonders for relaxation. At some point it should stop hurting but if it doesn't you need to consult your GYN. Also consider other forms of , ahem such as (it is a rare man that turns down a bj) and you will most likely enjoy some yourself. You can also use vibrators, just don't insert them if there is pain. With my tear, I actually tore up near my oris, not even in the l hole. Don't ask how, I don't know. But it sucked for a good while.

No comments:

Post a Comment