Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Having trouble getting a diagonsis?

So to start from the very start, I had problem with the pill im on; I was bleeding during the active pills so I had a urine test which came back negative, I forget wat this tested. i then noticed some swelling and green discharge, I went back to the doctors and had swabs done for gonorrhea and chlamydia which all came back negative. So thinking everything was fine my new boyfriend at the time has contracted gonorrhea and we had only done . So he has now been treated for gonorrhea, I have then had more swabs done which came back normal again. Im not to sure this is relevant but by this time I have now got tonsillitis but didn’t know at the time until later I had mive headache, hot and cold sweats, sore throat and whole body aches. Now about a week or so later I have had a very sore lump on my ( Friday ). With in a day it has spread into a burning rash I would call it. It look like it was almost eating away at my skin. It kind of look like a pusy yellow with a red base around the edge of the rash, every time I went to the toilet it burnt and was bleeding. Now it has drastically spread within two or three days from the original infection by Sunday it had already started to calm down and heal. I went to the doctors on the Monday and she immediately suspected and at this time I was told that I had tonsillitis as well. She then took swabs of the sores and also had blood tests done for , and more swabs for gonorrhea. She had given me a shot for gonorrhea and said that it would help with the tonsillitis as well, because at this time im a nervous wreck! All tests came back normal again. But she said having the test done so close to the first outbreak I could not have produced any antibodies I went back and had more blood test done. These have come back negative too. Not sure if this is relevant but some where during this time I have noticed really bad itching in the corner of my eyes and all over body itching, I have never suffered from hay fever or anything like that. I then decide to go to I different doctor to get a second opinion; I had all the same tests done and more these test to came back negative. I had a mouth ulcer at this time which she said was just a normal one probably because of the stress iv been under. I have now had cramping like period pains and Sharpe pains in my lower abdomen and still have the green discharge its still slimy coming out more in clumps and its always been odorless. I went back to the first doctor she suspected pid.. so I went and had ultra sounds done. she also gave me antibiotics, doxycycline; Which I took twice a day for about two weeks. The ultra sounds all came back normal. The doctor said that all is fine. I have now just finished those antibiotics, and still experience the green discharge but doesn’t look quite as green. I would like your opinion on wat it could possibly be, or if im in fact infectious! No doubt I have missed some things this whole ordeal has been very stressful, and have been tested for most bacterial diseases. I would hate to put some one elses health at risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment