Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Please Help.Im losing the girl I love...?

Ok, heres my problem. The girl that I love, and she loves me, has the real problem. When she turned thirteen, her older boyfriend beat her and tryed to kill her several times until she broke up with him( she still keeps in contact, he apparentally still has some hold over her).Ever since then she lets guys do anything they want to her.Her recent ex-boyfriend who just used her for screwing began a "physical" relationship with her at 16; he was 23.I've made the remark that thats statutory ...Anyway,she was with him for two years. She kept the relationship from her family(especially her mother) who would never have approved of him.She loved him, she says, but at the same time she knew, and knows, that she doesn't love him in that way.She just went home for college far away from me.We go to college together.She broke up with him while we were at college. I showed that I really truly loved her. Not for her body, but for who she was. I do Love her. Anyway, he knew about me, and as soon as she got back, not even two days, he guilt tripped her with an expensive gift and some sad,sappy card thats like " I just want you, I love you,blah blah blah(by the way, he will write I love you to her,but he will NEVER say it.She also has to beg for him to call her beautiful. She IS a BEAUTIFUL girl!Because of this, she has low self-esteem.).Im too far away and can't do anything. He's trying to act like he's gonna commit suicide without her, and it makes her feel like she's ruining his life(which is exactly what he wants.).She says she loves me, but she can't stand to see him "hurt". I know when a guy is genuinely hurt and is just guilt tripping.She calls me and is crying so hard she can't breathe. I realize it's alot of stress on her. But all she keeps saying is " how I'm hurting him".This guy is s. It almost seems like she doesnt care how much it literrally rips me apart. I love this girl more than life. I would do anything for her. I just want to help her.Ive talked and talked with her about it, but she just keeps crying.Ive told her that I just want her to be happy with whoever she's with, but she has admitted herself that she's not happy with him.I'm trying to be the good boyfriend and say do what you want, but i also want to just yell " I LOVE YOU,dont you get it?". What should I do? Please help me. I don't think I can take this anymore. These things happen all the time with this ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment