Saturday, January 7, 2012

Being forgetful after smoking weed?

Okay, so about three weeks ago, I smoked weed for the first time. Like a lot of weed. I was stoned. Lol. Now, I started noticing that I've been much more forgetful than usual. When I leave the room, I would forget where I'm going, when I put my phone on the bed, two minutes later I would forget what I did with my phone. I forget how to spell long words that I usually know how to spell. Couyld this have anything to do with the weed I smoked three weeks ago? This has been happening for about two weeks now. Will it go away? I've smoked just because I believe in trying everything at least once, cause we only get one chance to live, and I want to live to the fullest. I'm not planning on continuing smoking any more. Sooo, will I get my brain back? Lol. I have a 4.0 gpa and never gotten a B or lower before. I'm a freshman in highschool, so I guess that's pretty good. Hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment