Monday, January 9, 2012

Question about using Colief, please help........?

My baby boy is just starting to get colic and it seems quite bad. I've been adding 4 drops to my babys warm bottle but not leaving it half an hour before feeding, so not sure if this will still work. After a horrendous night last night I've made up one bottle, added 4 drops and left half an hour. I've also made up my other bottles, added 2 drops and put them in the fridge ready to be warmed up when needed. My question is, am I ok to leave them in the fridge longer or slightly shorter than 4 hours, and then warm them up? Also, if you don't warm the bottle, ie if you've made one up and taken it out somewhere, does that mean the colief won't work? I'd be really grateful if you could help. I'm getting desperate with this as last night he cried all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment